Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome, people

Hi guys, welcome to my blogworld. 

I am actually very nervous to start a blog site of my own, at the same time excited too. It had been a thing, ever since I was in second year of MBBS, to create this. To share my views and experiences and wait for your views and comments [hoping you will]. A few of my friends are excellent bloggers and I really admire their language, patience and wit. There are so many things I want to share  but right now since I just created  this account am a little nervous to write anything. But I promise to keep you guys updated with things of my life. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy cool pic.. where did u take it..? well post ur blogs will check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear bhavya,
    your wish shall be granted :) thanks for giving me the idea :)

    love

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kots, i took this pic in my hostel room,. i was lying down, jobless, and was meddling with my mobile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome onboard lady! Happy & a pleasant Journey!

    ReplyDelete